90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt - Collins Uchendu's Blog

Collins Uchendu's Blog

*News on => Celebrity gists, Crime watch, Entertainment, Politics, Romance.. Sports

Search This Blog

Home Top Ad

Thursday, 28 February 2019

90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt

90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt
An old man in the United Kingdom ate half a bucket of paint after mistaking it for yogurt.
The man, identified as Bobby, became a viral sensation after his granddaughter shared a photo to Twitter.
"Sooo my grandpa ate half a quart of paint today thinking it was yogurt,” Alex Stein wrote on Twitter.

90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt

Luckily, ingesting the chemical didn't have a life-threatening effect on him.
His granddaughter posted another picture of her FaceTiming Bobby with the caption: “Update: his stomach’s completely unfazed.”

No comments: